Friday, October 12, 2012

Watchmen For Yeshua

Isaiah 62:6
I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the LORD, give yourselves no rest.

Hi All, I felt led by the Holy Spirit to start this blog so that Christians and believers across the globe could communicate.

I am a first responder, an alarm sounder, and a watcher. I have been watching for Jesus all my life. Sometimes not as faithful as I should have been.

I had been praying daily and I felt I was in a rut and didn't feel like I was going anywhere. I was just going through the motions...I asked the Holy Spirit to wake me up and shake me. Then the Holy Spirit started leading me to one thing after another and then I found End-Times-Prophecy.
This is my first blog and probably my first blog post all together. I welcome you and encourage you to make post here about how your feeling and what your expectations are.

You can post prayers, concerns, links to subjects that we Christians should be paying attention to.

Thanks and enjoy!

The Watchmen

No comments: