Saturday, October 13, 2012

Modern Day Elijah

From the Watchmen: Do you believe that God would allow a modern day Elijah to come to earth? Is it possible that the spirit of Elijah could be in place before the coming of the Lord?

One thing I know for sure, the Bible is absolutely God's words. God instructed his men and women, teachers, prophets, and ministers to write it down, and all inspired by God. I have no doubt and full confidence that the Bible is God's word. God is speaking to his children even today and his children are writing it down and spreading the word.

As the Watchmen, I am looking off in the distance and I see something only few have picked up on.

So, let's take a moment and turn to Malachi chapter 4:5 in your bibles.

5 “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

My opinion, which is shared by many others that Elijah is here. He is actually just as I imagined one of the two witnesses. Now, I know that the bible doesn't tell us who the two witnesses are however, speculation is that they may be Elijah and Moses.

Take a moment and watch the below youtube video. Put it on your "To Do" list to subscribe to chitywa on Youtube who post all his prophecies and videos.

Now, think of this for a moment. If God has sent us the prophet Elijah then would you agree that the coming of the Lord is very near?

http://youtu.be/NSniWVT9QVk

People get ready...

Watchmen

No comments: