Friday, October 12, 2012

A Prayer for Reaching the Unsaved

Heavenly Father,

I thank you for your grace and love. I pray that the Holy Spirit reach out to those that are unsaved through me today. Use me today Lord and assist me to have the best approach to each and every person I speak to. Help me to plant the seed of salvation in my family, my friends, my neighbors, and strangers alike.

Lord, provide me confidence, clarity of speech, clarity of thought, a vibrant vocabulary, and remembrance of your gospel as I deliver your Good News.

Lord Jesus, for those unsaved that I do not come into contact with, I ask that the Holy Spirit reach out to them and convict their hearts. Let them start to see the events that are unfolding around the world. Let their ears be opened if just to hear a comment or a word that may make them gasp or get their attention. Let their eyes catch a glimpse of something that will stop them in their tracks. Lead them to one of your servants to ask questions and ultimately I pray they accept you as their Lord and Savior.


To God be The Glory! Amen

No comments: