Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Birthing of the Intolerable Anguish

As I stand watch, I have found yet more evidence to Jesus’ words found in Mathew chapter 24: 6-8. Read and watch the video.
Mathew 24: (Zondervan Amplified Bible)
6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened or troubled, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in place after place;
8 All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].
I am sounding the alarm, I see him off in the distance; please spread the word that Jesus is coming…
Habakkuk 2:1 (KJV): I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
Watchmen
 
 

No comments: