Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A New York Dream

New York Disaster...
 I very seldom have dreams of this type. However, I am pressed by the Holy Spirit to write it. I actually put it off a few days because I just didn’t feel right writing what I saw although some may say it wasn’t graphic or anything.
My dream is about New York City. I was there once in 1997 and haven’t been back since. I thought is was really neat and all but it was a little too big of a city for me. My Dream started and I was in the western United States probably Los Angeles and was driving and walking. Suddenly I was in a high rise building in New York city. I looked out and could see the sea of concrete and buildings. I could see people in nearby buildings walking, working at desk, and I knew I was in New York City.
I then found myself in a modern decorated cafeteria in the high-rise office building I was in. The entire side of the room was glass and I could see the city (New York) very clearly. I knew that I was hundred’s of floors in the ski. It was lunchtime, on a week workday, and I was sitting next to a man who was dressed in a three-piece suit, very nicely dressed. The suit was dark color; the exact color was not pointed out to me, but similar to black or navy blue. His hair cut short, but not military. He had black hair and was professional. I asked him who he was and he told me he was a bounty hunter and he was looking for three men. Just then, three Hispanic men walked toward us, they all three had alcoholic drinks like brown bottles in their hand. I could not see in the bottles, but I knew in my dream that they were alcoholic drinks. I found this odd because I thought it strange that professional men would be drinking alcohol during the mid day. I remember one of them having a tattoo on his fingers (almost like from a gang or prison), they were dressed nice as well. They came straight toward us, kept walking past me, and sat in a closed section of the café with the bounty hunter behind me. It was a secluded section of the café.
Then, I could see paper was blowing everywhere outside the big glass window. There were people in other buildings hurrying to get out of them. People on the ground, streets, and sidewalks were running similar to 9/11/2001. The winds were now fast and I could see the paper and smoke blowing past the window and all through New York City. Someone yelled there was a fire in New York. From my view point, I did not see any fire or any buildings on fire. I hurried to the elevator because I knew that the building I was in was not in flames and was temporarily safe. However, in the back of my mind, I knew there were flames spreading through New York and it was coming to the building I was in. I jumped into this huge elevator with stainless steel floor. There was an elevator operator there and he closed the door. It was just he and I in the elevator. We started to ascend and I knew we were going very fast.
I then found myself flying safely in a large plane as a passenger over Indianapolis, Indiana and saw on the monitor in the airplane a news report. They showed a photo of a map of downtown New York (the main city area) that the fire had affected. Hundreds of city blocks were burned to the ground. The dream was then over.
This was a very vivid dream. They say that you should always tell your dream to someone else and they will give you an interpretation of it. Well, I pass it on to you. Please feel free to post your interpretation of my dream, especially the three Hispanic men and the bounty hunter, that has me stumped.
God Bless You and may you be in prayer daily with Jesus, building a solid relationship with him during these last days.
The Watchmen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is my first time to this website. I really don't know how I came across it last nite but being tired I closed my laptop. This morning I opened my laptop and decided to read the next entry because of the title regarding NY. This caught my attention because I had a night vision/dream on 12-12-12 mentioning NY. I posted the vision on YouTube. My channel is called prayntongues. The name of the vid is VISION: I SAW JESUS SHAKE THE EARTH.

I have a feeling something terrible is going to happen in NY. God Bless and Shalom!!